Life with us is a difference from others
A’Famosa Resort provides you with boundless opportunities in a multi-disciplined environment.
We are pleased to provide a listing of our current career opportunities in various segments of operations, Sales, management and administrative roles….
Are you up to the challenge?
Come and experience a new way of living and working. We look forward to meeting you!
1. Position : Education Officer
- Attend to Guest’s enquiries, requests, complaints and compliments.
- Inclusive assignment in admissions, access control/ ticketing, custodial and rides / tram/ boat division.
- Responsible in keeping Operations Manager and Supervisors fully updated on any issues occur.
- To give wildlife presentations to Guests and to provide animal care.
- To prepare training, lesson plans and animal information.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in biology or animal science and exotic animal experience at a zoo or similar wildlife facility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish effective working relationships.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- To retain relevant licenses, qualifications and/or accreditations.
2. Position : Operations Executive
- Responsible for smooth operation and event.
- Responsible for providing administrative support.
- Accountable and responsible for the entire events and programmes from initiation to closing.
- Willing to work flexible hours whenever necessary including weekends.
- All fresh graduate, diploma holder with strong interest in event management and coordination are welcome.
- Able to work independently.
- A good team player
- Able to perform well under pressure and dealing with tight schedules.
- Ability to pay attention to details and analytical skills.
3. Position : F & B Executive
- Strong focus on operations, guest service and food and beverage quality.
- Strong ability in generating revenue for outlet.
- Responsible for the effective management, control and administration of the food and beverage services.
- Interaction with guests and ensure their satisfaction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality /Tourism /Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar capacity.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Good interpersonal and guest contact skills.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
4. Sales Executive
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining business relationship with existing and potential customers
- Identify and develop new market and improve performance of existing market.
- Execute sales plan to generate sales and achieve sales target.
- Undertake other job responsibilities assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least STPM or Diploma/ Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
5. Position : Front Office Assistant
- Friendly and helpful when receiving of guest, assist guest for check in and check out.
- Responsible for answering of phone calls and inquiry.
- Solve the complaints of the guests.
- Ad hoc administrative duties and other reception duties.
- Male is preferable.
- Well converse in English.
- Good team player.
- Able to perform shift work and work long hours.
- Responsible to provide assistance to guests during check-in and chek-out to resorts hotel.
- Assist guests in all enquiries.
6. Position : M & E Chargeman
- Monitor daily electrical installation activities in accordance with specifications and approved activities.
- Responsible for troubleshoot and repair equipment breakdown promptly.
- Carry out scheduled preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Continuous improvements to the installation and maintenance.
- Responsible for maintenance and operations of all electrical system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Chargeman BO or equivalent in related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Able to work on standby in case of plant emergency.
7.Position : Security Safety Officer
- Maintain and administer existing Safety and Health procedure/ policies and management systems.
- Ensure company system compliance with local authorities regulations and requirements.
- Manage and support improvement program while identify and evaluate existing Workplace hazards.
- Responsible in monitoring the safety and health of the workplace and workers.
- Provide professional service and advice to management on all safety issues and concern.
- Monitor and maintain the records and documents which related to safety issues.
- Prepare reports of accidents for management action and investigate the causes of accidents.
- To lead and monitor the OSHA committee.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or degree in Occupational Safety & Health or related discipline.
- At least 4 years working experience in related field.
- Registered Safety and Health Officer with DOSH and NIOSH
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with FMA 1967, OSHA 1994 and other related OSH legislation’s.
- Good in report writing skills.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia